Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bad rating or just bad movie


The Incredible Hulk is written by Zak Penn and Edward Harrison. The director is Louis Leterrier. The movie is about Hulk trying to defeat gamma-created monstrosity called the Abomination. That part is played by Tim Roth. Not if that is enough but he is also dealing General Thunderbolt Ross. William Hurt is playing the part of the general. Then there is his crazy relationship with Betty Ross that he is trying to work out. Liv Tyler plays Betty.


I think that this movie will be a good one. I liked Hulk. But with the rating chart it's at a B-. So either some people don't like Hulk or the movie didn't meet the standards that people had for the movie.

8 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

You know?
I'd rather not have any expectations for anything.
That way I wont get let down.
Ha.
I don't think I'll be seeing this movie.
I didn't even watch the first one sooo...
Yeap.

the_man_734 said...

I hope this movie is better than the other one. That one was really bad. With a B- rating, it is probably still loads better.

bloodgirl101 said...

I would agree with Tayla, I would rather have no expectaions for something than to have high hopes for something and be really disapionted. I would like to see this movie though, because it sounds really good, I like the hulk anyway.

casey said...

ill go see it with you if you want i like hulk to

LumberJack Zack said...

i wont to see this one i think that it will be good

Sonia Early said...

Edward Norton is a good actor, so I'd probably watch it.

LeeAnna said...

I didn't know that Liv Tyler was in this movie. I want to see just cuase I watched the first one. I got to see the first one in the Imax. It was cool!

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

I might watch this but I'm not sure, I think it might turn out badly...