Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Law & Order: Criminal Intent



Who: Fans of the other Law & Order shows might watch this. Starring: Vincent D’Onofrio, Chris Noth, Kathryn Erbe, Alicia Witt and Eric Bogosian . Criminal Intent follows a distinct division of the New York City Police Department: the "Major Case Squad".

What: Law & Order Criminal Intent

When: A new episode premieres every Sunday... I think.

Where: The episodes are filmed in New York.

Why: I personally like Law & Order: Special Victims Unit better, but now I'm starting to get into this Law & Order variation. Vincent D'Onofrio is awesome! Give this a chance, perhaps.

8 comments:

softball_girl said...

I love this show more then eny other! I think that it is better the other law and order shows.

the_man_734 said...

I have a guilty pleasure, and that guilty pleasure is in fact, law shows. I love them. I haven't had the chance to watch this one much though, but if it is as good as the other Law and Order shows, this one is good.

bloodgirl101 said...

I love that show it is so good. I mean the drama is so real.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Law&Order isn't something i lie to watch, Special Victims Unit is better Ice-T is awesome!

LumberJack Zack said...

i am not into this one very much i will watch it though.

casey said...

I DONT WATCH THOSE SHOWS VERY MUCH CAUSE I HEAR THEY CAN BE KIND OF ADDICTING

Tayla. (: said...

I dont really watch tv so I wouldnt really know what this is all about and crap.
I used to watch it but oh well.

LeeAnna said...

I've watched Law & Order. If I have to watch law shows I prefere the CSI's. I like them.