Tuesday, June 17, 2008

DANCING WITH THE STARS

After five seasons of watching the men win Dancing with the stars, Kristi Yamaguchi, the gold medalist figure skater, won the mirror-ball trophy in triumph for the ladies. Yamaguchi being the first woman winner in five years is not the only record she has made. Yamaguchi and her dance partner, Mark Ballas, were the first in Dancing History to get a perfect score. They came out with a perfect 90 out of 90. The judges weren't the only people that liked them, the crowd did too. When Kristi received her disco ball trophy, she was over enjoyed. Before she got the shiny trophy, the judges told her that she needed to put more personality into her dancing. The runner-up was NFL star Jason Taylor partnered with pro Edyta Sliwinska. Cristian De la Fuenteka and his partner Cheryl Burke finished in third place.

I've watched a few episodes of Dancing with the Stars only because I was channel surfing and nothing else was on. The only contest of being the next big what ever that I watch is American Idol. I use to watch T.V. for hours everyday ,but when you turn the T.V. on now all there is to watch is reality. Why is it called reality when normal people are not followed by cameras filming their so-called horrible life? That is all good and wonderful that Yamaguchi won ,but the problem is that she is already a star. It is not like American Idol were people climb to the top. On Dancing with the Stars not matter what they are still stars. I don't like it when they have stars on reality shows. They have hit the big time now step a side and let other people see how it feels.

8 comments:

softball_girl said...

I agree with you. Why give the stars even more fame when they already have it. And what about the people that need help with thing that no on e cares about. Why not give them a chance.

Tayla. (: said...

Well I personally dont give a rats arse about this show.
I have changed alot over the years.
Many things just dont appeal to me anymore.
Oh well.

the_man_734 said...

I agree with you whole heartedly. Stars need to stay off of reality shows. In fact, if everybody stayed off of reality shows period, we might be rid of them for good.

bloodgirl101 said...

I agree with jessica,I mean why give them ( this is an example) more paparazzi's when they already have 200?

Sonia Early said...

I've never been intrigued with this show, but I'd watch it if I had nothing better to do.

LumberJack Zack said...

i agree with mr. T

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

*BLAH* Dancing with the stars is just another one of those stupid Reality shows! Sorry but i don't like "Reality" shows at all.

casey said...

ONE TIME I WAS WATCHING THAT SHOW AND WHEN THEY WERE TALKING TO THE JUDGES THE GIRL HAD A WARDROBE MALFUNCTION BUT I DONT THINK ANY1 ELSE NOTICED