Friday, June 20, 2008

Name That Player

Rules: 4 Players, Buzzers, First to 1000 Points Wins $10,000.
For Every Point each player has at the end is worth $10.
If somone gets a question wrong anyone can steal for double points.
Each question is worth points untill wrong then doubles.
Vitals: Location- Los Angeles
Name of Studio- BF Studios
It will look alot like The Price is Right
Contestant Names
  • Lumber Jack Zack
  • Cookie
  • Party Girl
  • Shane

Question 1: I Patrol Area 51, Have my first name on my jersy, and hit 262 times in a season for a record.

Am I:

  1. Ty Cobb
  2. Pete Rose
  3. Ken Griffey Jr.
  4. Ichiro Suzuki

Question 2: I Have my number retired by the Cardinals, Have the All-Time Assist Record, and was known as the Wizard.

Am I:

  1. Ken Boyer
  2. Ozzie Smith
  3. Rogers Hornsby
  4. Scott Rolen

Question 3: I Batted .424 in 1924.

Am I:

  1. Babe Ruth
  2. Joe Dimaggio
  3. Ty Cobb
  4. Rogers Hornsby

Queston 4: I was Rookie of the Year in 2001, MVP in 2005, and won a World Series Ring in 2006.

Am I:

  1. Albert Pujols
  2. Barry Bonds
  3. Alex Rodriguez
  4. Miguel Cabrera

Question 5: I was the first person to steal 100 bases in a season and have my number retired by the cardinals.

Am I:

  1. Ozzie Smith
  2. Lou Brock
  3. Stan Musial
  4. Enos Slaughter

9 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Thats a very interesting game show Casey

softball_girl said...

I only know alber pujols and babe ruth. and i got 3 out of 5

the_man_734 said...

I would kill in this show. I think a great prize for me would be free tickets to every ballpark in the MLB. Who is your favorite player?

bloodgirl101 said...

I don't kow anything about baseball so it was ok that i didn't participate.

skater said...

ya i do not know any thing about mlb

LeeAnna said...

I would lose that game. LOL!

Tayla. (: said...

Ummm...wow. I have no idea. I would so lose this game! Lol.

LumberJack Zack said...

yea nice game show but you never asked me im sad

Sonia Early said...

I don't know anything about sports, really. I didn't know any of the answers.