Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Green Day Starts Work On New Albums



Green Day has officially Ended their touring for the Around the globe Hit "American Idiot" They finished some time around mid-February and are Planning the release of their new album some time later this year. "We need to take time to regroup" says Billie Joe Armstrong. Many fans wait with anticipation for the follow-up album. Also there are rumors that Green Day is making an American Idiot movie, Tre Cool talked with The Rolling Stones about making the video but nothing is for sure.

Personally i think that Green Day is one of the best bands there was, and ever will be. Those who don't; Oh Well, you get your own opinion. I can't wait till their album hits the shelves over here! I will definitely buy it! Although a movie may be a bit much, Only time will tell i guess.

9 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

What the helk?
I seriously did not understand what the helk you said.
Speak modern day english.
Copy and paste much?

the_man_734 said...

Green Day's "American Idol" album was pretty good. I think that Green Day will eventually make the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. They were original and made a big impact on the industry. They become eligible in about ten years.

softball_girl said...

That is very good that they hit the # 1 on the charts. And I have never listen to them thoe

casey said...

they look a little gay in that picture

bloodgirl101 said...

That is so cool that they are making a new album. I so agree with jessica that was a good album.

LeeAnna said...

I don't like Green Day that much. I will listen to them ,but only for a while. So...I hope there new album will be better.

LeeAnna said...

I do like their eye make-up thouogh. LOL.

LumberJack Zack said...

yea i agree with casey

Sonia Early said...

I like Greenday, you nubbly man with a homo after you!