Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Stuff.

Flawless-15
I would not want to see this movie. This seems really boring.

The x-files: I want to believe-13
It did not really catch my interest at all. But the music sounded pretty good.

Iron Man- 14
Wow. This movie actually doesn't seem all that bad. Nice music, lots of explosions, seems like it cold be pretty good.

Robert Downey jr.

Get Smart-3
I think this movie is very funny. I like Steve. He always seems to play this random funny dude.

Steve Carell

Anne Hathaway

August Rush-5
Wow. This seems pretty interesting. I like how the parents always wanted to find him, so he put himself out there so they could.

Mr. Mag. Wonder Emporium-6
This movie seems pretty good. I don't think I would actually watch this, but the trailer seems interesting. I like the amount of imagination.

Natalie Portman

Speed Racer-9
I didnt really take an interest in this movie. It might be good, but it just didnt appeal to me at all.

The Incredible Hulk-12
I dont really think I would like to watch this. Not into this kind of stuff.

The Stangers-1
I so want to see this movie. it seems like a kinda scary movie. I love getting freaked out, this might just do it for me.

Liv Tyler

Blindness-11
I think that being blind would suck really bad. So...I dont think this movie would be all that bad.

The Great Debaters-8
Destroy his opponents? Well, that doesnt sound too bad now does it? Other then that, I would not watch it.

Resurrecting the champ-14
This movie just didnt seem like I would actually go and pay money for this.


The Valkyrie-10
I just dont know if I would watch this movie. I probably would because Tom Crusie is in it.

Tom Crusie

Hancock-7
It seems like it could be a funny movie. I might actually watch this one, if I feel like it though. He seems funny.

The Happening-2
It seems interesting, and that's really saying something since hardly anything seems interesting to me anymore.

7 comments:

softball_girl said...

I agree with you on The Strangers. I want to go see that movie. Also I like the one were the mom is trying to find her son.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

I agree with you on these mostly I want to see 7 of these movies, They look good

casey said...

I dont understand the way you numbered your movies.

LeeAnna said...

Really you like Steve Carell? What do you like about him? Is he in your top three?

bloodgirl101 said...

i would like to see you r number one movie the most because i think that sit is really good.

Sonia Early said...

I'd rather see The Happening first, then The Strangers, and the trailer annoys me.

the_man_734 said...

I am not really a horror film fan. "The Strangers" looks like a movie that tries to give those "jumping" moments. Some of those movies try to disturb viewers just for the sake of disturbing their viewers. They leave the script behind. Making your viewers freaked out is fine I guess, but directors shouldn't sacrifice their plots. The Japanese horror directors tend to outdo anything America does ("The Ring" and "The Grudge" for example).