Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Ranking

1. Speed Racer
2. Iron Man
3. The Great Debaters
4. August Rush
5. Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
6. Flawless
7. The Strangers
8. Resurrecting The Champ
9. The X-Files
10.The Valkyrie
11. The Incredible Hulk
12.Get Smart
13. The Happening
14. Hancock
15. Blindness
Rank By Best Lead Actors
1. Denzel Washington
2. Tom Cruise
3. Robert Downey Jr.
Rank By Best Lead Actresses
1. Demi Moore
2. Natalie Portman
3. Liv Tyler

I really liked all the trailers and they are all going to be good but i really want to see speed racer that is going to be the best i think i all ways liked his shows when i was a kid and now they are making the movie and i really am looking forward to see it.

7 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Nice Iron man was my #1. I think it will be good

Sonia Early said...

The Happening was my #1, Iron Man was also my #2. Awesome.

bloodgirl101 said...

you and me had the same number 4 that is so cool.

Tayla. (: said...

Speed racer looks boring as crap!
I think the strangers is the best one. Ha.

the_man_734 said...

I am going to get the chance to watch "The Great Debaters" tonight. I can't wait to pop that into my DVD player. It looks really good. "August Rush" is a really good movie.

LeeAnna said...

I've never seen Speed Racer before. I don't really want to see it that much. I want to see Iron Man.

LumberJack Zack said...

Iron Man should be first!!!