Monday, June 16, 2008

SPACE CHIMPS

On July 18th, 2008 there is going be chimps hitting the big screen. Space Chimps is the new theater premiere. It is about three computer-animated chimps that go into space for the first time. The stars: Jeff Daniels, Stanley Tucci, Cheryl Hines, Andy Samberg, Kenan Thompson, and Kristin Chenoweth. This film is rated G. The director is Kirk De Micco and the distributor is Fox.

I have heard of this movie ,but not a lot. The first time a saw the preview I thought it was dumb, but who knows? It might turn out good. I thought Kung Fu Panda was going to be stupid ,but I saw it in theaters and it was really good. I was surprised. Space Chimps I'm not sure about. All I know is go bananas.

6 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Yeah i don't think i'll watch this one... Sorry it doesn't catch my interests.

Tayla. (: said...

I 100% agree with Matt.
I guess I'm just not interested in those types of movies.
If you can believe it or not I'm more into horror movies and such. (Sarcastic voice)

LumberJack Zack said...

i see yea i haven't even seen Kung Fu Panda yet. there is one movie you have seen before me.

Sonia Early said...

It looks dumb, so it must be so.

the_man_734 said...

I am a little confused with this one. Is this a kid movie? Is it one of those live animation Pixar type films?

bloodgirl101 said...

i don't think thta is a good movie either.