Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ranting on Cliques


To me Cliques are used primarily to separate people and try to show that one type of people is better than all others. It's pointless because they fight back and forth and end up right back where they started. It's been going on for along time and it's gone no where besides the hospital, Everyone is labeled into a clique whether they want to be or not. It doesn't matter to them; It's not their problem. I hate it! You should be able to choose where you go if you go anywhere at all. No one should have the right to tell you who you are. Your Life, Your Choice!

Most of the time when people get 'labeled' it makes them think thats who they are and they actually become what the other people are calling them. One of my old friends was always a good person but started to be called "goth" and "emo" and well now my friends is acting that way. It's sad actually, it manipulates people to think the way they do and it affects everybody.

Truthfully, i don't think a lot can be done. No matter what people do there will always be people who think they are better than you, and there will probably always be those cliques that tell you who you are and what you can and can't do. If you have any ideas on how you think you can stop people from thinking like that, Feel free to put it in your comment. Thanks.

7 comments:

skater said...

i think that those people are a** holes and they can try to tell me what i can and cannot do but i will not let them i have my own life and they will not live my life

Tayla. (: said...

Yeah I think it is no ones business the way someone acts. How can someone that doesn't another person lable them? That is just so gay-tarded.

the_man_734 said...

Nice post! I can tell that you feel very strongly about this issue. I never believed in cliques. I never belonged to one. I liked to consider myself an "equal opportunity offender."

Sonia Early said...

Labels need to die, just like the Chinese! I meant to say "Just like a lot of Americans, especially those on death row.

LumberJack Zack said...

i agree with you!!!

LeeAnna said...

I like that there are cliques because therefore people that have things in commmon hang out. But, at the same time the bad part about them is that they don't get along. Just like you said. People should not be mean to other people cause they don't have the same interests. That is wrong.

bloodgirl101 said...

I hate it when people think that someone is wierd because they don't dress like them.