Wednesday, June 18, 2008

DRUG USE!!!

DRUGS!!!!!


Drugs is a big thing in the world today. Most every teenager is on some drug of drug or has done it before, or is addicted to a drug. Kids today are just plain and simply stupid. They blame it on pure pressure but that is just an excuse. People will do whatever they want to do because they want to do so. Not because of pure pressure. There are a lot of drug out there witch makes it hard for some people to keep saying no. Witch leads to them being stupid and saying yes. Some kids do it because they want to be accepted by everyone and fit in. Types of drug i am talking about are: AnorecticBarbituratesBenzodiazepinesBenzylpiperazineBuprenorphineButorphanolCannabisChloral HydrateCocaineCodeineDepressantsDextromethorphanDextroproxypheneFentanylFlunitrazepamGamma HydroxybutyrateHallucinogensHashishHashish OilHeroinHydrocodoneHydromorphoneInhalantsKetamineKhatLevo AlphacetylmethadolLysergic Acid DiethylamideMarijuanaMeperidineMeprobamateMethadoneMethamphetamineMethaqualoneMethcathinoneMethylenedioxymethamphetamineMethylphenidateMethylthioamphetamineMorphineNarcoticsOpiumOxycodoneParaldehydePentazocinePeyotePhencyclidineSalvia DivinorumSteroidsStimulantsThebaineTryptamines
This effects most all teenagers in todays world, because every teenager will be asked to do some kinda drug. It is up to them if they are going to be stupid about it and do it or if they are going to say no every time.

I think that there is not much we can do about this problem. The schools and other facilities are warning kids about it telling what will happen to them if they do drugs. And still even after knowing what could happen to them if they were to do drugs they still do it. Like it don't matter. I think that it is stupid and people need to grow up and find other ways to feel better. Like me if I am having a bad day I don't go get high I go FISHING!!! People can do other things other than get high off of what ever it is that they like.

7 comments:

skater said...

ya they are thanking about makeing it ok to do it and when they do then we will have all kind of people stilling and fighting over it and there's nuthing we can do about it then

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Yeah, I think that you are probably right about most teenagers doing or have done drugs before. It's kind of sad too

Tayla. (: said...

Wow you have MANY things spelled wrong, and do you even know what most of those drugs are?!?!?!? Or how to pronounce them? Use spell check. Witch is a female. Which is the right way to spell it the way you meant it. Well..I agree that drugs are becoming a big problem. I also believe that peer pressure does cause people to do stupid things. People want to fit in and be accepted, but that doesn't mean they actually have to go though with doing something.

the_man_734 said...

I like those commercials that talk about "the anti-drug." Those commercials are really cool, because I believe that everybody needs their anti-drug. There are so many things to bog you guys down today that I am struck by how much you guys have to deal with. There is even more than what I had to deal with when I was just a little younger, and that hasn't been too long ago.

Sonia Early said...

Yeah, my mom is a freakin' stupid drug addict, and she's caused a lot of problems for me, and it pisses me off. Stupid crackheads. It's hust another danged problem that'll never be fixed!!!

LeeAnna said...

Wow! I didn't know there were so many drugs. Secondly, I agree with you. Teens will do what they want when they want it. Nothing is going to stand in their way.

bloodgirl101 said...

i think that anyone that is stupid enough to do drugs when they are that young should be put in a home.