Tuesday, June 17, 2008

RANKING TRAILERS

Rank By Best Looking
#1. The Valkyrie
#2. Iron Man
#3. The Great Debaters
#4. August Rush
#5. Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
#6. Flawless
#7. The Strangers
#8. Resurrecting The Champ
#9. The X-Files
#10. Speed Racer
#11. The Incredible Hulk
#12.Get Smart
#13. The Happening
#14. Hancock
#15. Blindness
Rank By Best Lead Actors
#1. Denzel Washington
#2. Tom Cruise
#3. Robert Downey Jr.
Rank By Best Lead Actresses
#1. Demi Moore
#2. Natalie Portman
#3. Liv Tyler

I really enjoy trailers. I have always liked new previews to movies. Especially the new movies that I haven't seen and the good thing is that I haven't seen any of these. When I see a trailer for the very first time it always gets me excited about the upcoming movies, if they look good. My top three Best Looking movie trailers were hard to choose from ,but Tom Crusie won the battle. That trailer looks good. My top three looked so exciting. Not a single boring moment.

8 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

I can't believe you too have The Happening so low on your list and Hancock too!

softball_girl said...

what is wrong with The Happening!!!!! I can't beleive that no one wants to see this movie it's killing me.

casey said...

i dont really like the valkarie or mr mugwabagams wonder imporium

Tayla. (: said...

Yeah I think he is very funny. He is in my top 3 yeap.

LumberJack Zack said...

i thought that Iron Man should have been first

Sonia Early said...

Ah well thanks for putting Valkyrie as #1! I thought it looked pretty good, myself.

the_man_734 said...

I really thought that Tom Cruise will possibly have another big hit going with The Valkyrie. He may come back now.

bloodgirl101 said...

i like your list.