Tuesday, June 17, 2008

1-15 RATING TRAILERS

My first movie that I like the most is the happening . My second movie that i like is resurrecting the champ. My third movie that I like the great debtors. My forth movie that i like is august rush.My fifth movie that I like is get smart. My sixth movie that i like iron man.My seventh movie that i like strangers. My eighth movie that i like is Mr. magoriums wonder emporium. My ninth movie that i like is speed racer. My tenth movie that i like is the X- files. My eleventh movie that i like is the incredible hulk. My twelfth movie that i like is flawless. My thirteenth movie that i like is blindness. My fourteenth movie that i like is Valkyrie. My fifteenth movie movie that like is Hancock. I like these movies in this order because they are my favorites.



My three top actors are Robin Williams, Edward Norton, Steve carell. My top three actress are Anne Hathaway, Keri Russell, Marion Cotilland.Yes the trialers influince if i would watch the movie, also I wouldn't put the on my list if i didn't want to watch them.

8 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Yeah I like The Happening too.
WOOT!

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

I like your 1st, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th, and 15th movies!

softball_girl said...

I like movies starting at 12 to 1

LeeAnna said...

I agree that Hancock's trailer looks bad.

the_man_734 said...

The Happening Trailer does look pretty good, but then again M. Night Shyamalan trailers usually do look good. His films sometimes leave a little to be desired.

Sonia Early said...

The Happening shall be awesome, even though it's an M. Night Shamylan film.

LumberJack Zack said...

i think that iron man will be good

casey said...

you have a totally different choice of movies than me cause i dont like any of your top 5