Monday, June 16, 2008

Songs of my life

http://www.playlist.com/node/37711122
1. Barney theme song. When I was little I loved Barney. I was a big Barney fan. I had a stuffed Barney and Barney PJ's. Barney comforter, ans sheets, pillows and even Barney shoes. I had Barney everything.

2. Country Boy Can Survive by Hank Williams Jr. I chose this song because i am a country boy to the bone. I love the country and I would not trade it for anything. I have lived in the country since I was born. It is awesome.

3. Da Turdy Point Buck by Bananas. Every year on opening morning of deer season my family and I listen to this song. It will be 4:30 in the morning and we will have this song blared as loud as it can go. We do this every year.It is to get us ready and pumped to go out into the woods for the season and kill a big buck.

4. Redneck Yaht Club by Craig Morgan. One day me and my brother David and some of our buddies tied our boats up in the middle of Stockton lake. There was about 15 boats tied together almost across the lake completely. it was awesome. Only there was not any Beer.

5. The Wall by Pink Floyd. I chose this song because I hate school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Im a flirt by Bow Wow and R. Kelly. Before I met LeeAnna used to be a big flirt. But iImet LeeAnna and she changed me i don't flirt with no one but her now. And yes at times i miss flirting but o well i would rather have LeeAnna than to flirt with any girl that i see. Like I used to.

7.I can't drive 55 by Sammy Hagar. I chose this song because I like to drive fast. Or used too anyway.

8. She Thinks My Tractors Sexy by Kenney Chesney. I love this song. And I am on the tractor a lot and when I am I always sing this song.

7 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

The Wall by Pink Floyd is probably the only song i like on there.

Tayla. (: said...

She thinks your tracker is sexy?
WTF?
Lol.
Just kidding.
Yeah, I like Pink Floyd.
That's a great song.

bloodgirl101 said...

i agree with tayla.

LeeAnna said...

I love Barney. Barney is awesome ,but I don't like him now. There is another dino and he is a trader.

the_man_734 said...

I have to admit that I enjoyed the R. Kelly song. I usually don't like Hip Hop. It makes sense for you to be a Barney fan, because that is when he was such a huge part of pop culture.

bloodgirl101 said...

i think that she thinks my tractors sexy is a good song.

Sonia Early said...

Yeah, I've heard a few of those songs, and I'd have to say that "The Wall" is the best.