Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Rating the trailers

This is how I rated the Trailers,
15. Flawless

Is a movie that I might want to see. But at the same time I don't want to see the movie it doesn't look good. The lead actress is Demi Moore, and lead actor is Michael Caine.

14.Resurrecting the Champ

The story might be worth going to see. To me it is just another reallity movie.

13. The great Debaters

I might watch this movie due to the fact that i like when movies show people standing up for what they believe in. Lead actor is Denzel Washington.

12.The Blindness

That movie looks a little weird. I might watch that movie to. Lead actor Mark Ruffallo.

11. The strangers

I want to see this movie to because I like to watch scary movies even theo I get scared easily. Lead actor is Scot Speedmen.

10.Speed Racer

I have wanted to see this movie since the first time I seen the previews. I like to watch racing movies especially if 's from the future.

9. X-files: I want to believe

Lead actor David Duchovny, and lead actress is Jillian Anderson. I do want to see this movie. It seems that it will be a good one.

8. Mr. Magorium's Wonger Imporium

I love this movie. I have seen it. To me this movie shows that no matter how old you get that you can always believe in magic. And that you can always be a kid at your heart. And know matter who tells you that you are wrong. The lead actor is Dustin Hoffman, and the girl is Natalie Portman.

7. August rush

To me the movie would be a good one. I love stories that are about people that had to give something and want it back no matter what it takes to get it back. Lead actor is Freddie Highmore. Lead actress is Carrie Russel.

6. Get Smart

I would love to go and see this movie. To me it seems so funny and retarded. That I think that I will love the movie. The lead actor is Steve Carrel.

5. The Vallkarie

I will want to see this movie. I like to learn about World War 2. I like to learn what happened to the people that were helping the Jews and what happened to the Jews.

4. Handcock

I would go and see this movie. I love Will Smith as an actor. Lead actor Will Smith.

3. Iron Man

I want to see iron man. I love action packed movies. The lead actor is Robert Downey Jr.

2. The Incredibal hulk

I really want to see this movie. I watched the first movie and I liked it. The second one looks good to, but with the ratings it only got a B-.

1. The Happening

I have been wanting to see this movie. I love the movies like signs. And since the same guy directs both movies i should like it. The lead actor would be Mark Wahlberg and John leguizamo. The lead actress would be Zoey Deschanel and Ashlyn Sanchez.

My top three actors

  1. Will Smith
  2. Mark Wahlberg
  3. Steve Carrel

My top three actress

  1. Ashlyn Sanchez
  2. Carrie Russel
  3. Jillian Anderson

7 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

i like your top 7 i want to see those movies too, They look and sound really good

casey said...

I know if we watch the happening i will think its retarded. sorry, just giving you notice

Tayla. (: said...

Yeah I think that your #1 will be good. I want to see The Strangers also.

LeeAnna said...

When you say signs do you mean the movie signs or just signs in generall? Cause I didn't care more Signs. I thought it was STUPID!!!

bloodgirl101 said...

i really like august rush and i would really like to see it. i would also like to go see reserecting the champ also.

Sonia Early said...

The Happening shall be M. Night Shamylan's best movie yet.

the_man_734 said...

M. Night Shyamalan needs a big hit. Maybe this movie will help to put him back on the map. I don't know what to think of "The Incredible Hulk" yet.