Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The decent 2

The story centers around a series of underground caves in which a strange breed of predators dwell. This is the sequel to the first one, duh. I don't know much more about it because all these sites only gave me a little review.

Well...what shall I say? I think I shall go and watch this, even though I didnt see the first one. I should probably go and see the first one huh? Well...maybe I will. Or maybe I'll just go and see the second one and be all lost.
Oh well.

7 comments:

softball_girl said...

I think that I might and go see this movie and prob. the first one too.

the_man_734 said...

Is there a trailer available for this movie yet? I never even saw the first one. Is it any good?

casey said...

ive never heard of those. It looks like a horror movie and im not much into those

bloodgirl101 said...

That sounds like a good idea. I would like to see it to. It sounds really good.

LumberJack Zack said...

i havent heard of these either

LeeAnna said...

I haven't seen the first and probably won't see the second one. I don't even know what it's about. That's probably why I haven't seen the first one. LOL.

Sonia Early said...

Wtf! I'm not gonna watch it. The first one wasn't all that appealing.