Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Buzz Baits!!!!

Buzz Bait!!!



Two counter-rotating delta blades give the Double Buzzer a straight line retrieve with the perfect fish-attracting clatter for bass, musky and pike. Persuader's famous large, flat head design allows the Double Buzzer to plane quickly and easily, even with a slow retrieve. Custom Bio-flex "Natural Scales" silicone skirt offers realistic appearance with maximum durability. Heavy-gauge stainless wire resists bending to help keep Buzzer running true, while Mustad's Ultra Point long shank hooks provide increased hook setting ability. The Double Buzzer is a great thing to have it gives more vibration onto the water. Witch is the Bass go for. This lure will work on a pond or a lake, and maybe rivers. It has four different colors and you can order what ever color you want will your Buzz bait. When you use this you need to run the lure across the top of the water where the spinners are hitting the top of the water.


I love these types of baits they are really fun to use. I can see the Bass come up and grab it and take it. It is awesome. I love Bass and Crappie fishing. If you haven't ever been Bass Fishing you are missing out it is a lot of fun. The Bass give a good fight before you are able to land the fish.



9 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Well, if I decide to go fishing one day, which I seriously doubt that I will, I'll probably try this.

Sonia Early said...

I guess I'm missing out on some fun times, then. I've never had the patience for fishing. My dad used to make me fish when I was little, whenever we went camping, and I absolutely hated it. I'd throw a fit, and throw my pole down, and all sorts of things. I've never caught a fish before. I wonder why...

LeeAnna said...

I has been a while since I have been to Bass Pro. I didn't know that lures have sinners now.

the_man_734 said...

I love eating fish, but I just simply can't do it myself. Do you consider fishing to be a sport or just something people do for fun?

bloodgirl101 said...

I think that that would be a good investment. I could never go fishing and actually get to catch anything. Once when i was fishing and i casting my line and when i threw it backwards and i got raped around the tree limb and i broke the fishing pole.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Yeah i lost my patience for fishing 3 years ago. I got into different things and lost all interest for fishing

LeeAnna said...

Sorry I meant spinners.

LumberJack Zack said...

i see at as both because when i fish i fish for fun and the meat or to transfer fish to a pond. but then there are some people where that is what they do for a living. i would consider it a sport and something to do for fun!!

skater said...

i love fishing we need to do it some time