Wednesday, June 18, 2008

RACHEL RAY

Raachel Ray is one of americas youngest cooks to have a show. She also has a new show called Rachel Ray. On this show that i have picked out she has picked out three people from croud and brought in people from dancing with the stars. She has them go back stage and they learn the dance, after they learn the dance they come out and dance for the audience.I really like this show it's kind of like a prep for dancing with the stars i think this is a good show.

7 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Hmm, Well that seems pretty good at least it invloves the audience.

LeeAnna said...

This new show has nothing to do with cooking? That's funny cause she is alabout cooking.

skater said...

ya there not its just about what they want to say and stuff

Tayla. (: said...

When I used to live with my dad he had a crush on her.
I wonder if he still does.
LOL.

LumberJack Zack said...

LOL HAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

the_man_734 said...

I have always thought that Rachael Ray was attractive. I actually don't mind the reality cooking shows, because that is actually one subject that is real.

Sonia Early said...

Yeah, you can't ACT like you're cooking!