Thursday, June 19, 2008

NEW SKATING???????

Now this is weird i have never seen this before all i have seen is a person on a regular skateboard but not this kinda skateboard and it looks cool but still i have never seen it before and i mite have to try it some time but you mite want to call the hospital because i will probably brake my arm's like i did before and i will be walking and have both of them in a cast and zack will have to feed me.

GO TO THIS WEB SITE AND YOU SHOULD FIND IT ITS NAME IS Bodyboard Skate Jam ~ Hawaiian Style

http://www.revver.com/video/41293/skatergirl/

7 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Wow that sounds bad.... Don't break anything then!

bloodgirl101 said...

That is a cool name. I think that i shall go to it sometime.

Tayla. (: said...

Ah, that is interesting.

the_man_734 said...

This reminds me of Back to the Future. I think of hovercrafts when I saw this post.

LeeAnna said...

Zack's going to feed you? That's weird ,but at the same time I would like to see that. It would be funny!

LumberJack Zack said...

yea they do that because it is like surfing!!!

Sonia Early said...

Aha! I jest, that's pretty cool.