Wednesday, June 18, 2008

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT

On the American Idol spin off America's Got Talent one of the judges, Piers Morgan, says that he can be "tougher" than Simon Cowell. “Who wants to watch me go soft for goodness sake?” Morgan asked. He hopes to make Simon look like a nice guy. America's Got Talent second season is premiering tonight on NBC at 9 p.m. Eastern Time. Also, Piers Morgan promises that he will give the other two judges, Sharon Osbourne and "The Hoff", a hard time too.

I watch American Idol ,but I have never really been into this. I started to watch America's Got Talent last year ,but I quickly faded out of it. Some of the so-called talents are just funny ,but that didn't keep me watching it. I don't like Piers Morgan. I don't know why I just don't like the guy. I don't like the fact that people just get on a show and end up famous.

7 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

I think alot of people do crazy but cool things on this show. I mean, I only saw a preview but still.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

I have never been nor will i ever be an American Idol fan and i think that this is too much like it for me to get into it

skater said...

ya i really dont like this show ether

Sonia Early said...

I think Simon is pretty funny, even though I don't really watch American Idol.

LumberJack Zack said...

i like this show. i think that you should go to the auditions!!! and try out because that is what you like to do. and you need to do something that you like to do.

the_man_734 said...

I am a little leery of shows like this, because we have so many of them. I know that a little four year old girl did a really good job last night.

bloodgirl101 said...

That is an awsome show and i think that they do good on how they critique all of them.