Monday, June 16, 2008

My life's Sountrack




1) Good Riddance - Green Day
I like this song because it's about good times and memories of those good times, I never seem to have "good times" anymore so i try to remember all the times when i did.

2) Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
This song is basically about not fearing death. I chose it because i don't fear death, That doesn't mean i don't want to go early though.

3) School's Out - Alice Cooper
I love this song it's about OF COURSE School being out XD! I love this song because i'm always really happy when school let's out whether it's the end of the day, Friday, or the longer weekend of summer.

4) All My Life - Foo Fighters
This song is about looking for what makes you happy all your life. I chose this song because i am searching for what makes me happy and i doubt that i will find it anytime soon.

5) What's Up People!? - Maximum The Hormone
This song is about people seeing their impurities and their weaknesses and facing their mortality. I chose this song because sooner or later(if not already) we will all face our mortality and see our impurities.

6) The Middle - Jimmy eat World
This song is about getting through rough times and surviving it. I chose this song because i can understand where they get this from.(except the talking about a little girl)

7) I hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace
This song is about Hate/Love for someone that feels the same about you. I chose this song because it does actually describe one of my old relationships .(she hated everything about me but loved me, and i felt the exact same)

8) PhychoBilly Freakouot - Reverend Horton Heat
This song is about a man having schizophrenic problems and being a small bit psycho :D I chose this song because i am as well Schizophrenic. (i have voices in my head that are sometimes very convincing toward decisions i make.)

7 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Hey, you know that song "Dont fear the reaper"? Well HIM covered that song. Along with an unknown girl. It's great, you should hear it. I like your post. NIICE.

LeeAnna said...

I love "School's Out". In fact, I want that song to be my graduation class song.

bloodgirl101 said...

cool songs don't know them though.

LumberJack Zack said...

lol i know someone that made my ring tone on her phone number 7 on your list.

the_man_734 said...

You have a very interesting playlist. I really enjoyed your list. A lot of songs on here are pretty good.

Sonia Early said...

I don't like the HIM version. Do you?
I like the majority of your songs.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

The HIM version is better XD