Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Top Favorite Bands















1. Papa Roach





2. Slipknot





3. Senses Fail





4. Metallica





5. Atreyu










I chose these bands because I love their music and have been to some of their concerts. I have seen Papa Roach and Atreyu in concerts and they were awesome. My Favorite songs by these bands are:





1. Last Resort, Scars, Getting Away with Murder, Between Angels and Insects, To Be Loved.





2. Wait and Bleed, Before I Forget, (Sic), Eyeless, Pulse of the Maggots.





3. Martini Kiss, Can't Be Saved, Negative Space, Choke On This, Bite to Break Skin.





4. Enter Sandman, Nothing Else Matters, The Unforgiven, One, Fuel.





5. Becoming The Bull, Falling Down, Her Portrait in Black, DoomsDay.

















7 comments:

softball_girl said...

Some of your pics are a little wierd then some of the othres are okay.

the_man_734 said...

Slipknot has a song called "Pulse of the Maggots?" That is revolting. Have you ever seen a maggot?

bloodgirl101 said...

You like some weird songs and band that you like.Why do you like the song pules of the maggots? That is a wierd song let alone the band. I have never heard that band but from the picture i don't want to.

Tayla. (: said...

That is very nice.
I like most of those bands too.
Just not too into the oldies if you know what I mean.
But anywho.
I wish I could see them in concert!
I love atreyu!
The only bands I have seen live is My Chemical Romance, Akline Trio, and Reggie and the full effect.
Oh well.
I think I spelled Akline wrong.
Oh well.

Sonia Early said...

I like all of those bands, I like Papa Roach the best.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Papa Roach, Slipknot, Metallica... NICE I LOVE THEM!

LeeAnna said...

I didn't that you have been to a concert. That's cool! Me too. That's funny. You and I have been to concerts ,but Jess and Zack haven't. That's funny and weird at the same time.