Friday, June 6, 2008

"YES" SMELL THE FRAGRANCE

The band Yes was planning on going on their 40th anniversary tour ,but they called it off. Jon Anderson was told by the doctor's that he needs to recover for 6 months due to a severe asthma attack that left him hospitalized with respiratory failure. Yes is best known for "Owner of a Lonely Heart" in 1983. The band's tour probably won't be rescheduled until 2009.

Another event that is going on is that the 23 year old, Avril Lavigne has signed with Procter and Gamble Prestige Products to launch her new fragrance line. There is no word yet on what the fragrance will be called. Also, no one knows what kind of smells will be in the perfume.

I am not a big fan of Yes. The band not being on tour does not really affect me. I never listen to them. Also, I like Avril Lavigne ,but I won't be purchasing her fragrance. I even have some of her albums ,but I'm not a big enough fan to buy her perfume.

7 comments:

skater said...

ya lol i dont know YES and no i will not buy the fragrance if i do i will send it to zack

LumberJack Zack said...

well skater u will take it so when are you going to buy it. i want it now. lol

bloodgirl101 said...

That sounds like a real bumer that must really suck i feel really sorry for him. I would like to get her new fragrence i really like her even htough others don't. she is kind of my roll model in a way but kind of not.

skater said...

lol not yet i will get it for you lol

Tayla. (: said...

This sucks.

the_man_734 said...

I think that Yes is one of those underrated bands. I personally like "Roundabout" the best. All of these old mates getting sick and dying is quite sad to me.

Sonia Early said...

I've never heard of them, the band "Yes." I like Avril Lavigne's music, even though she can't actually sing, in reality.