Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Major League

Major League is a movie made in 1989 about a team manager of the Cleveland Indians dying and the new owner getting all new players she thinks that will finish last in the pennant race, dropping attendance enough to where she is allowed to move the team to Miami for a new stadium and ball club.

I like this movie because I think it is hilarious and still a lot about baseball. There is a guy who steals over 100 bases and a guy who is a league strikeout leader.

10 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Well this movie doesn't really catch my interest at all. Just not what I'm into, not saying that it is not a good movie because I am sure it is...but just not my particular taste in movies.

casey said...

i am leaving a comment to myself because i think my blog is awesome.

softball_girl said...

Do you ever write about anything else? But I might have to watch it.

LumberJack Zack said...

Well I have never seen that movie before but I would see it if you gave it to me. i am doubting that I would buy it.

LeeAnna said...

If this is the movie that I'm thinking I like it a lot. I tink its funny too.

the_man_734 said...

Ah yes, the movie Major League.... I don't really know how to categorize that one. Is it good? I don't know, because it does star Charlie Sheen, so how good could it be? Then again, Bob Uecker (sp?) is a star in it. I love Uecker.

bloodgirl101 said...

like i said before i don't know enough about baseball to keep me alive is my life depended on it.

softball_girl said...

Do you have the movie casey. maybe I can barrow it. And i think that I might like it.

LeeAnna said...

Yeah it's the movie I as thinking of. I think it's really funny!

LeeAnna said...

I watched this movie the other night.