Tuesday, June 3, 2008

BLOOD HUNTER

Blood Hunter! Is it some thing that you should buy? Yes it is, I bought one and I used it all season. It is one of the best thing i have seen when it comes to tracking deer. It has a green and a red light and when you move it horizontally it makes the blood glow, and you can not miss it. It is awesome. I love it.

I shot 3 deer this year and I got a bad shot on one of them and I had to use this light. It worked it showed all the blood. And works great. I would recommend this light to anyone.

The only thing that i found wrong with it that I would change would be the price of it. It cost $75.00. I think that the price needs to drop. I like it but i thought it was outrageously priced. It shouldn't cost that for a light.

12 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Ah...this sounds pretty interesting. Yeah, much help with seeing all the beautiful red liquid. But I dont think I would buy it...just not what I would go spending 75 bucks on.

casey said...

thats cool i bet if a cereal killer used that to find scared crying women in a dark room like in horror movies there would be alot more cereal killers and a lot less people

softball_girl said...

It's a light. But why should the price drop if people like you are buying it?

LeeAnna said...

You say that it makes the blood glow...would this light also work for human blood. Not like I plan on killing anyone! I PROMISE!!! It just makes me wonder. LOL.

LumberJack Zack said...

Yes it would LeeAnna blood is blood no matter what kind it is. It would glow. nice question babe.

softball_girl said...

LeeAnna why would you not want to. LOL!!!!!!!!

the_man_734 said...

Isn't using something like this like using a corked bat or steroids in baseball? I would think that most established hunters would frown on hunting with this type of equipment, but it does look like fun.

bloodgirl101 said...

I wouldn't have know what that was or what it was used for if my life depended on it. And that is the truth!!!!!!!!!

Sonia Early said...

It'd better be good and durable if you paid $75.00 for it.

casey said...

thius is one of my four favorites because i want one because there cool

skater said...

that would be nice to have that

Tayla. (: said...

Just hearing Blood Hunter sounds awesome.