Tuesday, June 3, 2008

DC TALK



DC talk is my 2 nd favorite band.I have one song that is above all the bes tsong by them. It is jesus freak, i think that it is the best song ever.

i think that if older people would listin to some of our songs that they would like it. I am the only one in my church that actually likes them, but i really don't care what others think about my music. If they don't, like it that is thier problem not mine.

you can look up some of thier songs on the internet @ www.projectplaylist.com

7 comments:

LeeAnna said...

I like DC Talk and Jesus Freak is my favorite song by them. I think it's a really cool song.

softball_girl said...

It's good that you don't care about what other people think of you.

Tayla. (: said...

Well maybe if I am in the mood...I shall give them a listen one day.

the_man_734 said...

DC Talk is a great band and will always be one of my favorites. I was very upset when they broke up. They were to christian rock what Nirvana was to alternative rock. They broke so many barriers with their music. They will not be forgotten.

Sonia Early said...

I'v never heard of them. Like I said, I'm not such a fan of christian rock, or am i?

LumberJack Zack said...

I have heard of the band but I can't say that I know who they are. Or if they are good or not. Bassed on your feed back i would say they are a decent band.

skater said...

ya i mite have to give them a listen one day