Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Baiting Deer! Right or Wrong?


Baiting deer should it be legal or not?

Baiting deer is something that all hunters would like to do. Baiting deer means a guaranteed kill. Most people would like the baiting of deer to be legal so that they can kill big deer. But it's not legal. And that is why it is not. If every hunter got a deer every time they went out to hunt. It would not be hunting. Hunting without bait creates a challenge and that is what hunting is all about. It would not be fun if I got a deer every time I went out. Baiting deer is ok before season but I think that the law saying that we can not bait deer during season is a great law. Cause not only would it no longer be fun but the animals would become extinct. I love deer hunting and i would rather not bait the deer and not get one every time instead of not being able to hunt them no more. There are a lot of people that bait deer during season taking the risk of getting caught by the conservationist or other hunters. If a person got caught baiting there land I think the law says that you lose your hunting privilege's for a year. But on this subject I would have to agree with the law saying that we should not bait our land during deer seasons.

11 comments:

softball_girl said...

Zack this is scary but I agree with you. I didn't think I would every say that. But I also think that it would be more pain for the deer because it would take longer for them to die.

Tayla. (: said...

Yes I agree with you on this matter. Where would the challenge be man???!!! People make all these stupid laws that no one really cares about, and some that people actually think is a good idea. I'm with you on this.

bloodgirl101 said...

I hate to be the one to spoil all youor fun but i think that it would be wrong to use something like that on a deer. Someone could get really hurt with one of those because hunters could just lay them out to catch deer but a human could just as easliy get hurt as a deer.

LumberJack Zack said...

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE TRAP. SO READ IT AND YOU WILL FIND OUT!!!!!

softball_girl said...

Your stupid

the_man_734 said...

I have limited knowledge of hunting. Everybody knows that, but I would like to believe that hunting is fun, because it is HUNTING. the hunter isn't sure if they will get a deer or not, but they are willing to hunt. I think baiting a deer defeats the whole purpose of a hunt.

LeeAnna said...

I think your right. It's a good thing it's a law or people will take advantage of hunting and sooner or later there would be nothing left.

Sonia Early said...

Yeah, I agree with you there, Deer season would cease to exist if they were so easily baited and caught.

skater said...

do you kill your deer with it lol

LumberJack Zack said...

Yes I DO SKATER LOL

skater said...

good job on that one i wish i could get one that big