Wednesday, June 4, 2008

WANTED!!!!
The Director is Timur Bekmambetov and the relase date is june 27 2008. And ther is a new person comeing in and he is 25 his name is WESLEY GIBSON and the plot is tells the tale of one apathetic nobody's transformation into an unparalleled enforcer of justice.Rated R for strong bloody violence throughout, pervasive language and some sexuality.The Filming Locations is broadview Illinois USA the company is kickstart productions.
My opinion is i think it will be a good movie. I like action pack movies and just by the priview of the movie it is a really action pack movie and the part in the priview that i think it will be a good 1 is she dose a 360 in a car and the man sits down in the car. And the new guy in the movie shoots a gun and the bullet and i gose arond something and hits the target.

5 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Wow. That sounds like a pretty interesting movie. I also like action packed movies. They kick ASS!!! Well...have fun watching that movie.

LumberJack Zack said...

I want to see that movie. We need to go see that when it comes out.

LeeAnna said...

I think it sounds like a good movie. I loved action movies. I haven't seen any previews for it ,but still I think it sounds cool.

softball_girl said...

I want to see that movie. I have seen the previews on TV.

the_man_734 said...

It seems weird to see Morgan Freeman doing a movie like that seeing as how he is over seventy now. Angelina Jolie is really getting big roles. I don't care for her work in Beowulf though.