Wednesday, June 4, 2008

All About Willis

Bruce Willis He was {born March 19,1955 in west Germany} he grossed $2.55 to $3.04 billion he is the sixth highest-grossing actor and he had a album go platinum. And he left his junior year and went back to New York. He came to fame in the late 1980s he had 3 daughters before he got a divorce he was with his wife for 15 years. He received multiple awards, honors in his career for the armed forces he returned to bar scene for a part time. then he was on Miami vice and in a Levis commercial and then before his big movie die hard he was the pitch man for their golden wine cooler products and he got paid 5 to 7 million dollars over 2 years then he stooped drinking in 1988 then he went and done the die hard film and it grossed $138,708,852 and in the movie die hard he did all of his own stunts.
I think he is a really good actor and i never new that he was born on March 19 because i was born on March 19 to and i can not believe that he made that much money and i did not know he had 3 little girls. I did not think that he was a singer to lol but he got a platinum out of his singing career. And he has a lot of good movies out a few i know is Die Hard and Armageddon,The Sixth Sense

6 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

I like Bruce, he is a pretty good actor. I had no idea he was born in Germany! That is really awesome...right? Right? Right?! Oh um..*Cough Cough*. Sorry. ANYWHO. He makes a hell of a lot of money. I'm going to go to this house, shank him, and steal his money! Muahahah! Oh wait, that is so impossible. Sigh, nvm. Well...I also had no idea that he can sing. Lol. I shall have to give him a quick listen. Well, good day to you.

LumberJack Zack said...

yea i like Bruce Willis too. i didn't know that he was born in Germany though. Good job on your blog.

Tayla. (: said...

Well what kinda music do you listen to then?

Sonia Early said...

I'd heard that he was born in Germany, I was shocked. He's a great actor, and a good singer...I guess? Not my kind of music, though, for sure.

the_man_734 said...

Bruce Willis has such a contrasting real life personality than what he has on screen. I have enjoyed his work, and he actually is a pretty good comedic actor too. He can be funny as well. he should stick to only acting though.

LeeAnna said...

I really like the movie Armegeddon. I think that he should share his money with us poor people.