Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Top Eight

My Top Eight list is: Top Eight Brands Of Bows.

1. PSE, I think that the brand PSE is the best, Because i have grown up using them. my very first bow was a PSE Nova. I liked it a lot! I shot my first deer with it running at 25 yards. PSE means Precision Shooting Equipment, and it is definitely the most best brand of bow i have ever shot in my life. Now I own a 2007 Thunderbolt. it is a very nice bow. It is




2. Primos, i have seen them before and i like them a lot. i love the color camo. and they are light weight. they are very fast. i have met Will Primos in person the owner of the company and he is a very nice, funny guy.






3. Martin, some of my friends have this bow and they say that they really like it a lot. the swear by this brand. But i don't think it's as good as my first choice.



4.Diamo
nd, is a good brand of bow. There is a lot of people that use this brand. I have shot this brand a couple of times and i think it it ok. I am not going to say that I would never use it cause I would. I like it and they are a comfortable and light weight bow.

5.Fred B
ear, i don't know very many people that have a Fred Bear. But the two people that i do know say they like it. i shot one once and i thought it was a very flat shooting bow.



6. Bro
wning, my cousins have a browning and they like it a lot. I shot it once and I don't think that it shot as flat a my PSE. And not as fast





7.Hoyt, i h
ave seen people with this brand. and i have not heard anything bad about them. I would love to own one of these bows. But i really like my PSE Thunderbolt, and i am not going to trade that for a Hoyt.





8. BowTech, i don't know anyone with this bow. but i have read a lot of good things in magazines about them. They say that they are fast and accurate, and they say that it is a very flat shooting bow. which is really good when you shoot bare bow (open sites). The brand above "Diamond" is a branch of BowTech.




3 comments:

the_man_734 said...

Wow, if I ever need to buy a gift for somebody in the hunting and fishing area, I know where to go. You are a fountain of knowledge. My wife's brothers in law like to hunt and fish a lot, and I frequently don't know what to get for them. I may be hitting you up in the future!

LumberJack Zack said...

sounds good. if you ever need help just give me a call or something. that is defiantly something i am good at, hunting, fishing, trapping.

skater said...

ya he know most of it but i know more about it lol not really