Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Message board

Taylor Swift album. The songs on theTaylor Swift album all deal with being hurt by the boys she dates and how she feels about them. And then some of them deal with her having to break up with them, or letting them go when she doesn't want to. When she wrote "Tim Mcgraw" she was in high school. In the CD I fell like she put all of her emotions into the songs on the CD.
The song that meant the most to me was "stay beautiful". The reason that song meant a lot to me is because if my boyfriend and I break up, I really would want him to come back to me.Then the next song would be " You should have said no".
The reason I picked that song was because it shows that she will not be taken advantage of by anyone. And it shows that you hurt the people that you cheat on.
The way that it might change is people would realize how bad it would hurt someone. And that its not right to do that to someone no matter who it is, and how mad they might have made you.

8 comments:

LeeAnna said...

I haven't ever heard the song "Stay Beautiful" ,but the way you described it sounds very good and it seems like it has a very strong meaning. I would like to listen to it.

Tayla. (: said...

Well that is just spiffy. I like her alot, even though most people well...yeah.

the_man_734 said...

The guard is changing in country music, and Taylor Swift is part of that change. I actually wish that country music would stay country. There are so many bands and artists that are trying to get outside of the country sound.

bloodgirl101 said...

I think you are right about that. I think that she does do that and she is really good at it.

casey said...

i bet that if taylor swift asks out all the boys at her school she would not have alot of boyfriends because they are scared of her big black bodyguard named Citris

Sonia Early said...

I'm not a big fan of Taylor Swift, not a big fan of country music, for that matter. What Disturbed fan would be? Some would, but not me. She's okay though. Nice descriptions.

LumberJack Zack said...

I have not heard of the song "Stay Beautiful" but i would probably listen to it.

LeeAnna said...

Do you like the song "Tim Mcgraw"? I've never listened to it and I was the one that bought you the CDfor your birthday. LOL. Happy Birthday Jess.