Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Country music of the past

Johnny Cash is one of the best country artist. He is also know as The Man in Black.
I believe one of his best songs is "God is going to cut you down". This song to me is very true. If you are doing things against the law. It will come back to bit you in the butt, just like the music video shows.Even though he passed away (September 23, 2003) doesn't mean that know no one listen to his music. Very many people still listen to him. To most people he is a legend in country music and will always be one. Walk the Line, Ring of Fire, and Man in Black, these are just some of the songs that Johnny Cash has.

1 comment:

the_man_734 said...

I love Johnny Cash. My grandpa is the world's biggest Johnny Cash fan. The man has songs that I have never heard of before. In fact, he played a bunch of them for me when I went down to see him last. His country is awesome. One of my favorite songs he does is "Get Rhythm."