Tuesday, June 3, 2008

TOP TEN

My Top Ten List is over the Top Ten Songs:
#1. Take It Easy-Andy Taylor The first time I had ever heard this song was when I watched a mixed video tape that my dad had made when he was in high school. My dad thought that I would enjoy it because I like the same music as him and my mom ,but come to find out I end up loving it!!! I loved this song so much that once I watched it once I had to watch it again and again and again!!!

#2. Don't Stop Believin'-Journey I've sang this song several times. I even won the "Miller Idol Talent Show" at my school and won $100.00 off of this song. Every time I want to sing, I warm up with this song. I listen to this song all the time.

#3. Raspberry Beret-Prince I really started listening to Prince when I was in the 5th grade. I even attended a Prince concert that year. Also, I have a "Raspberry Beret" now just because I like the song so much.

#4. I Would Die 4 U-Prince "I Would Die 4 U" is one of the most catchiest songs. It has a good beat to it. Every time I listen to it I do the hand motions that are on the movie Purple Rain. Also, I have the music video of this song.

#5. Hysteria-Def Leppard I honestly don't know why I like this song ,but I do. I just can't get enough of this song. I love Def Leppard. I wanted to go to see them in concert ,but I couldn't.

#6. Still of the Night-Whitesnake I wanted to sing this song at one point in time ,but I realized I couldn't hit all of the notes. Also, I have this as a ring tone on my cellphone.

#7. Coming of Age-D**n Yankees This is a song for Heather and I. Every time Heather and I hang out we listen to this song no matter what. It's such a fun song.

#8. Drop Dead Legs-Van Halen Van Halen is nothing ,but an entertainment band. They are awesome. David Lee Roth made Van Halen the entertainment band what they are. "Drop Dead Legs" is just a fun song in every way.

#9. Renegade-Styx My mom and I rock out each and every time we hear "Renegade". The beginning of this song is the coolest part. Styx uses a bass drum at the beginning and that reminds me of someones heartbeat. I used this song at one of my birthday parties to make things seem suspenseful. I got to experience seeing Styx in concert. They put on a great show.

#10. Amazed-Lonestar This song has a very strong meaning to me. "Amazed" is "our song" for Zack and I. I am a rockin' girl at heart ,but when I listen to this song Zack comes to my mind and I just smile.

2 comments:

the_man_734 said...

Leeanna, I wish you copied over your comments from the other blog. You had some good ones. I find your music taste to be unique for someone your age, and that is a good thing.

skater said...

ya u do have some unique taste for music