Friday, June 6, 2008

Let Kobe be Kobe


This article was found on FoxSports.com about some people telling Kobe that he needs to be more like Mike. "I don't want to be compared to Michael Jordan," Kobe told the press. "Let me be me." "They are the two best players of their generation- bar none." Says Mark Kriegal. Kobe got to play against Jordan, and now he gets to chase his records. He's still only 29. And with a victory over Boston in the Finals and as the best and most clutch player on either team, he'll have four championships. Jordan didn't win his first until he was 28. Unlike Jordan Kobe has won an Olympic Gold Medal. Also they both have Mvp's.

6 comments:

softball_girl said...

I don't care how good he gets Michael Jordan will always be the best basketball player ever and that will never change.

Tayla. (: said...

Well I dont really know much about sports but umm...I'm sure they are both good.

LeeAnna said...

Yeah...I agree let him be himself.

skater said...

ya michael will stay the best basketball player in his time no one can take that from him now

Sonia Early said...

Yeah, sports isn't my thing, but they're probably awesome.

the_man_734 said...

I believe very strongly that Michael Jordan will always be the most athletic player ever. He might even be the most dominant player ever. I also think that Lebron James is more Jordan like due to the way he plays. He spends more time above the rim than Kobe does. I also think that the NBA is back. There are a lot of great young players that simply rock!