Friday, June 6, 2008

Underoath


Underoath is a Christian metal band and they just absolutely rock. They have some concerts coming up this summer, yay! They will be touring the U.S then be heading to Europe, and most likely they will be on the Warped Tour. They have been a band for years now, and they are very famous, duh. There little symbol is 777...make sense much?

This is important to me because they are one of my favorite bands! If I could, I would so buy a ticket and head out to Springfield or somewhere to watch them. One of their songs sticks out most to me, mainly for certain lyrics. "It's dangerous business walking out your front door" has this one lyrics that means alot to me, "pain has never been so brilliant." I'm pretty sure that this song is about someone being in a car crash and they died. If your read between the lines, you'll notice.

5 comments:

LeeAnna said...

I don't know who these people are either.

bloodgirl101 said...

You are right about what you said about those guys being cute i like the one in the very back the most though. If they ever break up i will be very mad, becuase they all look very good together. I had no idea that they were a christian rock band that is so cool.

LumberJack Zack said...

i don't know these people

the_man_734 said...

It seems odd to me a Christian metal band would be on the Warped Tour. A lot of those artists don't seem to be artists that would open up to Christian musicians. Then again, Jars of Clay raised some eyebrows when they went on tour with The Barenaked Ladies. I guess if the fans are there.

Sonia Early said...

I guess they're okay. I didn't know that they were christian, though.