Friday, June 6, 2008

Inventors!!!!!



Advertisement for the Vitascope motion picture projector, marketed by the Edison Manufacturing Company even though it was invented by Thomas Armat and C. Francis Jenkins.








I really don't know much about this but it shows films and it was invited April 2,1895 to April 23, 1896 and when it was out for sell November 1896 and that is all i know right now.




The reason that this is good for every one today is because if they did not have that then we will not be able to see movies and go out with friends and your girl friend to see the new movies that came out but i think this is one of the best things that came out in its time

5 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Ok, that sounds interesting.

Tayla. (: said...

Thanks. I know you don't like them so I wont recommend them. But the song I was talking about is "Obscure." It's pretty good, the music and stuff. I don't really understand what they are singing 'cause it's in Japanese, but I looked up the lyrics. They are cool.

the_man_734 said...

That's cool that you researched this post. I love movie history. I have actually seen the first movie ever. It is called The Sneeze. It consists of a man sneezing. Did you know that Thomas Edison invented the movie as well as the light bulb.

softball_girl said...

I am glade that they made the video camera.

LeeAnna said...

That's a cool post. I glad it was invented to. I don't go to the movies a lot ,but when I do I have tons of fun.