Wednesday, June 4, 2008

HIM information.



The alternative rock band HIM (originally called His Infernal Majesty) bears the unique distinction of being the only Finnish rock band to ever have a record go gold in the United States with their 2005 album Dark Light. After dominating in Linkin Park’s Projekt Revolution tour, HIM is ready to headline their own tour in support of their latest album, 2007’s Venus Doom.

HIM is one of my favorite bands in the whole world. They are labled as "Love Metal." This seems accurate to me. Most of their songs are about love. I love their lyrics and everything about them. I'm so happy that their album went gold. They deserve it all the way. Plus, Ville Valo is hot. Haha.

8 comments:

softball_girl said...

I don't no this band either. But if they sing about love I guess I culd lesten But I get headache from music from that typ of music. I don't like loud music,or headbaning.

LumberJack Zack said...

i am not much for rock bands but thats just me

the_man_734 said...

I didn't even know that people rocked out in Finland. I thought they all wore heavy fur coats, had pet walruses, and played hockey everyday. Are you familiar with a pseudo-christian band from Sweden called Blindside. You might like them.

Sonia Early said...

Wow. I never really liked the sound of their music, and I certainly don't fancy "love metal", but nice info regardless.

bloodgirl101 said...

This sounds like a nawsome band. Ihave never heard of them but they sound very good. Hey do you have a cd of them if so maybe you could bring it in and we could listen to it.

softball_girl said...

OH then I might try lestening to them.

LeeAnna said...

That's really cool that their album went gold. Congrats to "HIM"!!!

skater said...

i dont know that band and dont know if i will but i bet they are a good band