Friday, June 6, 2008

Future in music.

Hello people! How is everyone doing today?? Really? Well...that's nice.
I think that the future for music is going to be going strong.
I think that artists are going to be very creative with their albums and music videos.
At least I hope they will be!
I hope all the good bands keep going with their success.
I predict that everyone will be able to have a shot at success though really rich bands, donating money to the inspired.
I also think that more bands will get into drugs, and they will overdose and DIE!
I predict that their will be more violence.
I predict that there will be more hot guys. (Of course)

4 comments:

skater said...

I think that every one will to

the_man_734 said...

Let's hope drugs don't kill off music. I don't know if I could live in a world without music. We need to be entertained, and we need to be able to express ourselves. Music is the way we can do that.

Sonia Early said...

I think that people won't be so creative, just more lazy, and there will always be attractive people(duh).

LeeAnna said...

I think that muscians and drugs are going to get worse and worse. I hate to say that ,but i think that's how it is going to be.