Friday, June 6, 2008

The legend of country music






Johnny Cash is one of the best country signer that has ever been through music history. He was born during the depression on February 26, 1932. He was brought in to this world in Kingsland Arkansas. Johnny's brother died at the age of 14. During this time johnny was only 12 years old.When Johnny Cash graduated he decided to go in to the Air Forces. He used the name John because, the are force would not use initials. His first band was started when he was stationed in Germany. After the war he sold appliance door to door. Before getting into the music career. "Walk the line" was Johnny's first number 1 hit. Johnny wear black because every one else was wearing rhinestones and sparkly clothing. During 1992 he was inducted into the Rock 'n' Roll hall of fame. In 2003 Johnny died at the age of 71.

Johnny Cash will always be a musical legend. He is one of the best country artist. Most people still listen to him even though he passed away. Most kids to day do not know him. Even the older teens don't know him. And its very said to me because most of his songs are about the really life. And i think that it will help a lot of teens and kids realize what it was like to live in the past.



4 comments:

the_man_734 said...

I totally dig Johnny Cash. He is very talented and is a lasting icon for the industry. His songs will live on, because they are real. He is very true to the moment.

Tayla. (: said...

I really like Johnny Cash. His song hurt is like my favorite.
'I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel, I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real."
That song is awesome.

skater said...

He is a really good singer he knows how to make his songs

Sonia Early said...

I never really liked Johnny Cash, but I can bear to listen to him.