Tuesday, June 3, 2008

LEGALLY BLONDE: THE DUMB MUSICAL

Can you believe that MTV is in the search for the next Elle Woods? How disappointing? MTV is having a reality show to find Elle for the upcoming Broadway musical, Legally Blonde. This dumb idea is going to be in New York City. New York City is also were the finalist will be living for the reality show. The final 10 are going to be mentored by Haylie Duff. No offense to the write of the musical ,Heather Hach, but this is one of the most stupid things I have ever heard of. I don't want to watch this stupid idea at all. I admit the movie ,Legally Blonde, with Reese Witherspoon is ok ,but a musical is going a bit to far! I am even a blonde myself and I even like musicals ,but once again this is ridiculous! People will do anything to make money. MTV means Music Television and Legally Blonde SHOULD NOT be musical and not on television. Especially not a reality show. I HATE reality tv. Reality tv is all you ever see on television anymore. Legally Blonde: The Musical willl not be seeing me in the theatre!!! That's for sure!!!

14 comments:

softball_girl said...

I will agree with you on that. How stupid. I did watch the movies, but a musical. Thats taking it to far.

casey said...

she's thinking "OH My GOD! If I only had a brain!"

Tayla. (: said...

Lol. That was awesome. I agree with you on that. We don't need any stupid crap like that right now. I also hate reality shows, MTV and VH1 have been playing nothing but reality shows lately, and its not even fricking real! They have scripts and crap...its not reality at all. Oh well.

LumberJack Zack said...

Yea LeeAnna i agree with you too. i hate musicals though. so thats why i don't find it attracting to watch. well love ya babe.

Sonia Early said...

I had watched part of an already completed musical, before they decided to go on another search, and I thought it was a disgrace to the movie; I actually liked the movie, even though it's not my average genre selection.

the_man_734 said...

I strongly agree with you on that. MTV is a ridiculous network now, and it is getting worse. LEGALLY BLONDE!!!!! Yikes, this is proof that they will produce a broadway musical about anything.

bloodgirl101 said...

You are so right. I can't believe that my mom sell's avon and elle woods is in there for lipstick and my mom said that she is going through breast cancer. Idoion't know if that is true or not but she said it was true.

I think that if they did a musical, people would not like the movie as much asthey do now.

LeeAnna said...

Hey Bloodgirl101,
Are you serious when you say Avon is selling Elle Wood's lipstick? That is unreal!!!

bloodgirl101 said...

Hey that is an awsome band right there. If i ever find my cd(lol) i will let you listin to it.

bloodgirl101 said...

Yes it is true. It is kind of unreal but it is so cool. she really looks good for having cancer don't you think?

casey said...

i like this one the best because it is so freakin hilairas.

the_man_734 said...

I really like musicals truthfully. I know that most guys don't care for musicals, because they have a bad reputation. I think that musicals can be unnecessary though. This is an example of that in action.

softball_girl said...

Casey is right about the brain thing. but i was thinking more of OMG!! I could put my hole fist in my mouth.

softball_girl said...

When I reread your post it makes me so mad. people are so stupid and will do anything to get money. And the stupid diracter needs to wakeup and see how stupid this really is.