Friday, June 6, 2008

Hancock vs The Happening



Hancock, 26
Days to Theater Premiere
July 2, 2008
Synopsis
A hard-drinking superhero with a notorious reputation as a womanizer enters into an unlikely affair with a small-town housewife in director Peter Berg's unconventional look at the private life of a superhuman crime-fighter....
Starring
Will Smith, Charlize Theron, Jason Bateman, Eddie Marsan, Director, Peter Berg

http://video.aol.com/video/video-category/2050088
The Happening
7
Days to Theater Premiere
June 13, 2008
Synopsis
Lady in the Water director M. Night Shyamalan puts PG-13 suspense on pause to tell this grim apocalyptic tale about a family fleeing a natural disaster that poses a grave threat to the whole of humanity. Mark Wahlberg and Spencer Breslin star....
Starring
Mark Wahlberg, Zooey Deschanel, John Leguizamo, Ashlyn Sanchez, Betty Buckley
Director
M. Night Shyamalan
Distributor
Fox
MPAA Rating
R
Runtime
91 min.
I think they both are going to be good and i am really looking forward to see The Happening because i like those kind of movies. And the other one is just going to be a funny movie but both of them are going to be good i think. Will Smith has some good 1s out there the one with his son is a really good 1 and it is a sad and happy movie but i liked it. I also think that all of the people that act in both of the movies are really good actors.

7 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Yeah I'd most likely go see The Happening before Hancock. They both seem like good movies though.

LeeAnna said...

I haven't heard of " The Happening" ,but I have heard of the "Hancock" and I think it looks good. I want to see it.

LumberJack Zack said...

i agree with leeanna on that

the_man_734 said...

Here's hoping that the Happening is better than Lady in the Water. Will Smith typically does do good work, and I agree The Pursuit of Happyness was really good. I have seen the extended previews for these movies, and they both do look pretty good.

bloodgirl101 said...

If i could i wuold probably go watch Hancock before the other my mom probably not let me watch the other one unless she watched it with me. But they suond really good.

Sonia Early said...

Hancock didn't strike my fancy, but I'd like to see The Happening.

softball_girl said...

I think that thoes movies will be good ones. i really would like to see the first on.