Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thing that are wrong in th U.S.

The diffferences between gas prices 20 years ago and now.


Back then the gas prices were really low. Back then I person could go to the as pump and pay a dollar to fill there tank. Now that dollar won't even pay for a half of a gallon. If a person goes to the pump today it is nothing to pay $3.79 a gallon. back then it was like 15 cents a galon. The gas price has sored since then and I think that it is stupid and if it keeps going up we are not going to be able to pay for it and no one will be able to do anything. Not even work because the people can not afford to pay for gas to get to work. And we can lower the price by doing one thing PUMPIING OUT OF ALASKA!!! If we were to pump out of Alaska the price would drop a lot. And that is what we need to do. ASAP!!!!!






Violence back 20 years ago and now!!!



Violence back 20 years ago was not as high as it is today. Back then people fought over things like land and things like that. Today a person will fight over anything and everything like girls, land, countrys, anything and everything. No matter what it is a person today will find something wrong and will start a fight and or provoke violence. I think that at a piont the violence needs to stop. Like when people get into a fight because of somthing someone said i think is to far and stupid and piontless.







Eminent Domain

With this law the government can come back and seize land at anytime theat they want. I think that is a bunch of BULL CRAP!! They should not be able to do that. It is our land we should be able to keep it without thinking that the government will and can take there land.


6 comments:

the_man_734 said...

I love your pictures! Nice job! I can always count on you to find good stuff. I have to say that your issues are important. I am no stranger to street fighting. I have seen quite a bit of it in my day. Unfortunately, it is more than just an urban city problem now.

skater said...

i agree with that the goverment needs to do something really fast becuase if not soon then soon every one is going to fight over every thing that they can

Tayla. (: said...

I agree with Mr. T. Great job on the blog. I think we should pump out of Alaska too! Instead of other countries having to ship it to us. AHHH!!!!

Sonia Early said...

Nice pictures. Yeah, I hope that it doesn't get up to $4.00 a gallon.

bloodgirl101 said...

you are right and the gas prices are outragous and the violence rate is up to.

LeeAnna said...

I totally agree with you when it comes to the gas prices. We should pump from Alaska!!!