Tuesday, June 3, 2008

what not to do and not to do during your band practice and perfomances !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. don't expect alot of praise at first
2. never pratice on a rainy day (it is bad luck!!!!!!!!!)
3. don't make eachother mad and throw the supplies outside!!!!!!!!!
4. don't yell at the producer!!!!!!!!!!!
5. never drink milk while playing the keyboard!!!!!!!!
6. don't puke in the microphone!!!!!!!!!!
7. go pee before practice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. never eat mexican food before a performance and fart during a performance(beano)!!!!!!!!!!
9.don't get your lyrics idea's from a baby!!!
10. don't get your lyrics idea's from alfred hitchcock movies!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is good advise of what to do and not to do during band practice/ perfomance. Take this advies and use it well. Good bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

softball_girl said...

Also don't role your eyes. you will get docked points. true story.

the_man_734 said...

I have no past with band performances/practices. If I did have a past, I am sure that these tips would definitely come in handy. For future reference, I will try to address my gas problems before I get on stage.

bloodgirl101 said...

than you for that comfort

Sonia Early said...

nice.

LumberJack Zack said...

Yea jess also sitting in your chair RIGHT that will dock your points to. lol That was funny when I heard about it.

LeeAnna said...

I agree with you on the going to the bathroom. That would be bad!!!

casey said...

This is one of my 4 favorites

Tayla. (: said...

Lol. Well umm...I dont really like band.

Tayla. (: said...

Funny stuff.

LeeAnna said...

What do you mean by don't drink milk when you play the keyboard?