Tuesday, June 3, 2008

How to look/be like an "EMO KID"

There are many qualities in which people are called an "Emo Kid".

1. The hair- Mainly in the face/black with highlights.











2. The pose- Bending over/looking away/hand behind them













3. Attire-Tight pants/shirts/belt/some kind of necklace











4. Piercings-Lip is the main one















5. Make up-Heavy eyeliner














6. Shoes-Vans/Converse/Ked's












7. Band T-shirts-Any Emo bands















8. Emo love-Common quote "Together Forever"

7 comments:

the_man_734 said...

I like the quality of your pictures. I like the approach. You deviated from the traditional approach to posting that we have done, and I find it interesting. I don't really know a whole lot about the walk of life.

LeeAnna said...

I really like the girls eye make-up!!! I love eyeliner!!!

LumberJack Zack said...

I like the pics. I don't think that I want to dress like an emo but if I ever do I will take your lessons.

softball_girl said...

Some of your pictures scare me. I also don't like alot of piercings, exspaculy on guys. And the shoes you showed I would not consider emo. I liked the shoes.

bloodgirl101 said...

those are some freaking awsome pic there, also so sweet those pics. i love there outfits but my parents would kill me and send me to the lunny bin.

Sonia Early said...

Nice pics. Just further goes to show that you're a TRUE EMO! Be proud!

skater said...

wow some of them look cool