Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Present Day Artist

Right know there is a lot of teenage kids that like Taylor Swift and a lot of little kids.

Taylor started writing at the age of 12. Her parents would take her to Nashville so she could make demos. But she started singing at the age of 10 years of age. she has been around music a lot due to the fact that her grandma was an opera singer. When she was only 11 she preformed in front of thousands of people while singing the National Anthem.


Taylor's most first hit song was "Tim McGraw". Even though she wrote that song in high school people loves that song. She put how she felt and it got her a lot of money in the first week the song was out.

To me she is a very good writer because she puts what she feels in to her music and doesn't care what other people think about it. She takes the pain that she has from breaking up and puts it to use to make her even better then she is at that time. Also she gets to rate on the people that hurt her. When I got my CD of Taylor Swift for my birthday from my friend LeeAnna. And when I read the letter at the back of the CD what she wrote when she ended the letter was very good. She basically said that the boys thought they would break her heart didn't and she wrote about them and got a lot of money and became a lot of girls favorite singer due to the fact that they can relate to what she writes.

8 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Well many people wouldn't know it but I like Taylor too. I think she is a gorgeous girl and a wonderful singer. I like your bit on her, I didn't know most of the stuff you wrote about her. You seem to know a lot about her, good for you.

casey said...

I dont know who taylor swift is but i have heard teardrops on my guitar. i like your blog. its good. it gets straight to the point. and tells about taylor swift.

LumberJack Zack said...

I would have to agree with casey on her blog. You have a great blog and I like your topic. I love country music. And i live that pic.

the_man_734 said...

I recently heard a Taylor Swift song. I have to admit the voice is really sleek. She has a good voice, and I think she will be around for a while. I have noticed that many of the newer artists look to Tim McGraw and George Strait for an older influence. This is proof positive that I am getting old, because I remember when they were considered new and current!

LeeAnna said...

I think she is ok. I wouldn' buy it for me ,but I did buy it for you. I do like her "Picture To Burn". That's my favorite by her.

bloodgirl101 said...

Hey nice pic. I really like taylor swift. I like all of her songs. The song "Tim McGraw" is a really good song and i think that if you really listin to the song you get the meaning of it.

Another song that i like by her is "tear drops on my guitar"i llove that song she was right about just leaving him there all by himself without felling sorry for him. If it was me i would never have had anything to do with him after words.

bloodgirl101 said...

I thnk that it is cool that u don't care what others think. I thnk that you would like that band, well i don't knw if u would lik it alot.

skater said...

ya she is a really good singer she is going to be really good on some of her new ones