Wednesday, June 4, 2008

AMERICAN IDOL

The two finalist of this year's American Idol were the between the Davids. There was David Cook and David Archuleta. David Cook was crowned the winner. Cook won with 12 million more votes than Archuleta.

I watch American Idol every year and I never end up loving someone on there. I know this is a contest ,but I look at it as a comedy. Some of the people on there are really bad and all you can do is laugh. I'm glad that David Cook won this year. I didn't like Archuleta at all. Cook is older and I thought that he desired to win. The two Davids were about ten years apart. Archuleta is still in High School. Also, Cook is a rocker. Every time I saw Archuleta I thought that he looked 12 and the words "sissy boy" would come to mind. I liked the final results of American Idol even though Cook's not my idol.

7 comments:

Sonia Early said...

Yeah I can hardly bear to watch the horrible singers, it's so embarassing. I only watched part of this season beacause I'm not very intrigued with that show.

LumberJack Zack said...

i really like that show too. Cook is a good singer i didn't really care who won. i really don't care.

softball_girl said...

I never watch American Idol. I don't see a point. To me they Re just sleeping their way to the top. What about all the good artist that didn't get help to the top. They did it the hard way.

Tayla. (: said...

Well I dont really watch the show, I did one year I think...the one with Clay...LOL, I was kinda going for him. Ha. But I agree with element of darkness...horrible singers are embarassing to watch, especially on nation tv, and they think they can sing. AHHH!!!

the_man_734 said...

Speaking of bad performers on American Idol, do you remember William Hung singing ANYTHING, or Keith singing Madonna's "Like a Virgin," or Clay Aiken singing anything at all. Speaking of sissy boy! American Idol is a show that I have to admit is good. A lot of my guy friends used to pick on me for liking the show.

bloodgirl101 said...

I love that show even though i don't watch it very much. The thing i liked the most was the weekend before april 11th was when all those people sang "shout to the lord." To me that was very inspirational.

skater said...

i think it is a good tv show but dont watch it much