Friday, June 6, 2008

New Items To Get!!!!


Item 1

Garmin® nüvi® 205 Automotive GPS Personal Navigation Unit

Have you ever been lost in the middle of the woods hunting. I have been a couple of times. Out in the middle of God know where with no cell phone service. This GPS navigation unit will make it where you are no longer in that situation. with this you will know where you are at and what is around you. It's features are:
Sleek, pocket-sized design; Easy-to-use interface; 3.5" QVGA color touchscreen ;Built-in maps of the 48 contiguous states, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii (pre-loaded on the removable SD memory card); 1.3 million POIs; QuickSpell™; SmartDetour™; Bird’s-eye 3-D view; Rechargeable battery ;Automatic re-route; Address book.
I think that this would be a great thing to buy it has everything that you need. You will never me lost again. i think that this would be a great investment. I am going to buy one win i get a little bit of money.

Item 2


CVA Optima 209 Break-Action Muzzleloaders

This gun is a great gun. I love it. I actually had one at a time. But I sold it to me brother. It was a very nice gun. It is a very accurate and fast. It's features are:
#209 ignition, Removable stainless steel breech plug, Break-action design, New dotgrip ambidextrous stock design with cheek piece, Fiber optic sights, Ready for scope mounts, Includes aluminum ramrod, 1:28'' twist.

I had this gun for a year then sold it to my brother. It was the best Muzzleloader I have ever owned. This is such a nice gun. I would recommend then gun to anyone.


7 comments:

bloodgirl101 said...

Although i will probably never use a gun i might need that gps thing. I get lost really easily and if i ever go to florida i will defanitly need it.

LeeAnna said...

I don't have either one these things ,but I know my dad has a GPS and he uses it for everything. When he first got it, he took it to Springfeild with us casue he had to make sure we got home. LOL. My mom and I thought it was funny.

skater said...

i dont have any of them ether but i dont need it i have a bow and a car i am good

Tayla. (: said...

I dont think I will buy any of that stuff, but I'm sure you will! Or maybe you already do. I dont know.

the_man_734 said...

They sure have a lot of new equipment to better equip hunters now. Do you ever fear that deer will die out due to people abusing their new equipment? For example, my wife has a lot of relatives that hunt out of season. If they were to get their hands on this stuff, they would really damage things.

Sonia Early said...

Nice gun. Yeah, hunting is being made easier; soon we won't need bait.

LumberJack Zack said...

Yea that is not good that they do that and yes it would make them want to hunt more. And they would do some damage. And what they really need to watch is if they get a night vision scope. that would be some major killing and if people get this scope we will lose a lot of deer. Cause most of the bigger deer are nocturnal. And with the night vision scope they will kill more and bigger deer.