Tuesday, June 3, 2008

PSE X-FORCE HF!!!


PSE X-FORCE HF

I just read this article and I found one about a new bow. It is called the PSE X-FORCE HF. It is very nice. It weighs 4.1 lbs. Witch is really good when you are hunting a far distance from where you need to park. It is small so it is easy to carry in the woods. The IBO speed or the fps is 348. It is a very fast bow. With this bow I could shoot and the deer can not duck the arrow. And it is a flat shooting bow. Just what I need for bare bow. I love this bow and would love to own one.

4 comments:

softball_girl said...

Why hunt with a bow.

the_man_734 said...

Is bow hunting harder than regular hunting? If anybody were to start to hunt, which method would you suggest? I have friends that swear by both.

LumberJack Zack said...

i would say that gun hunting is easier but if you want a challenge hunt with a bow it's harder to do. By a long shot. lol. Get it long shot.

softball_girl said...

I am sorry if I didn't understand the point Zack. and i spelt your name right.