Tuesday, June 3, 2008

GREASE IS STILL THE WORD

Grease is a comedic, romantic musical that was produced in 1978. The director of this musical movie is Randal Kleiser. John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John are the two main characters that are very different in High School that fall in love. Olivia plays the roll of Sandy Olssen, who is a teenage girl that does nothing wrong. Until the end of the movie were she turns into "Hot Sandy" just for Danny. John plays the roll of Danny Zuko. Danny is a bad boy that is a part of the T-Birds. Danny and Sandy meet on a beach over the summer. When school starts, they find out that they both go to the same High School and they reunite.

Grease is one of the best movies. In fact, Grease is my favorite movie. At one point in time I knew all of the songs and even the dance moves. My friend Kaylen and I love this movie. Both of us have Pink Ladies t-shirts. We were in the Miller Fall Festival Parade as Pink Ladies. We rode in a Gulf Cart. We had show much fun!!! One year for Halloween, I was a Pink Lady. I love the movie Grease. I even got to see Grease on Broadway one year too.

Grease is a movie for all ages I think. It's a fun movie. I hope you will decide to watch it and end up loving it as much as I do cause Grease is still the word!!!

8 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

I so totally fricking love this movie!!!!! Glad you picked this, because quite frankly, the other movies people blog about suck! Ha!
I really love this movie, and yes I think it is for all ages to enjoy.

softball_girl said...

LeeAnna,
I LOVE that movie!!! It's the best. And John Travolta was so hot.LOL. The movie was a good one. And it shows how if you care about someone that much you will change for them.

casey said...

i love grease it is so awesome my favorite part is the car race and the other guy cheats and he still beats him

LumberJack Zack said...

Yea I have seen this movie before. i like it a lot. I think Sandy is good looking. but not as good looking as you are babe. I love you! but anyways I really like it. its a movie that i could sit down and watch over and over again.

the_man_734 said...

I enjoy Grease. It is filled with sexually charged lyrics, but I guess that was fit for the times in which the movie was supposed to take place. That movie is an icon of pop culture.

bloodgirl101 said...

Heyey leeanna that movie is an awsome movie. I like it but my parents don't like it at all. I really like thier clothes and music. I heard oone of thier songs on the radio the other day. I think it was your the one i want.I liove that song. My dad only likes the old cars in the movie so he let me watch it until my mom came in and told me to turn it off.

Sonia Early said...

I like this movie too. The actors did a really great job in it.

softball_girl said...

I don't think that anyone will every be able to beat that musical. It is the best one that I have ever saw.