Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tips in music

  • Some of tips you could use is to not become a jerk.
  • Don't forget were you came from. there are some people that when the get rich they forget how it feels not to have a lot of money.
  • Then you have other people who wont talk to there fans. But what they don't realize is that they would not be there if it weren't for them. And then you lose fans.
  • Also if you don't make it the first time don' give up. there are a lot of people that don't make it the first time.
  • Always love what you are doing. If you don't love what you are doing then you will never be great.
  • You have to have fun while doing it. Why so something if you don't enjoy it? Then you will never make your fans happy and then there goes all the money.
  • Also always brush your teeth when going to sign autographs. Why would you want to have bad breath?
  • Make sure you have no makeup line. I make fun of people with makeup lines.
  • Don't forget to check your fly before going on stage.
  • If you wear a dress and go the bathroom before going on stage make sure your your dress is not tucked in your underwear. (if you are wearing underwear)

6 comments:

LumberJack Zack said...

lol I like your tips. They are very funny. Yea i hate it when a stars do that.

the_man_734 said...

I really hate it when my dress gets stuck in my underwear. Man, that's a downer. I'm just kidding by the way. I have no singing talent at all. I respect those that do have talent though.

softball_girl said...

Thats funny tutterow

Sonia Early said...

Great tips. LOL Monsieur T.

bloodgirl101 said...

maybe i should take use of some of your tips thanks

LeeAnna said...

I love your ten tips!!! There awesome!!!