Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?"

I love to sing! My favorite place to sing is in front of crowds. Really big crowds. If I ever get the chance to sing in concert like pro's, I will be so excited! My title is called "Are You Not Entertained?" because the movie Gladiator has inspired me. Wierd? Yeah...I know it is. It's a movie about a man that is a gadiator. In the movie where he says this he's done killing or protecting himself and he askes "Are You Not Entertained?". It's Awesome!!! So...when I say "Are You Not Entertain?" that means no matter what you're doing WIN THE CROWD!!!!!!!!!!! So...here are a few stage tips!!!



  • Don't forget to show up for your own concert! (That would look bad!)
  • Try not to fall off stage! (So...guys don't wear heels!)
  • Make sure you know the song your singing!
  • Don't stand up there with your mouth wide open with drool coming out!
  • If you suck on a lemon it's supposed to clear your throat ,but if you do you will sound sour!
  • If you hate the song your singing and your forced to sing it try and act happy. Don't act like it's the end of world!
  • Don't fart!
  • Don't burp!
  • Don't spit too much, you might break the microphone.




9 comments:

the_man_734 said...

Maybe the reason I can't sing is because I don't suck on lemons. I love lemonade, but I don't like lemons. They are nasty, but lemonade is quite tasty. Singing is very hard and not meant for me.

softball_girl said...

Nice LeeAnna. i dont think you could put it any better

LumberJack Zack said...

And you can drink tea.

Sonia Early said...

Lol really nice tips.

bloodgirl101 said...

if you put sugar on the lemons it will help

bloodgirl101 said...

i think these are good ides i think i could use them

Tayla. (: said...

Well if I plan on singing in a big crowd I will take all this into consideration.

softball_girl said...

good thing i dont sing then leeanna i would kill my self

Sonia Early said...

Yeah I can't hold a tune to save my life.